11 Aug, 2019
Once your big-day has been celebrated and the knot has been tied, almost couples head off on their honeymoon. The chance to travel with your loved ones to an exotic destination is a dream comes true. But, there is problem? You already have spent a lot on your wedding and again it wouldn’t be possible for most of couples to spend big amount for honeymoon.
Even after a big-fat weeding there is no need to skimp on your honeymoon. There are several budget friendly places over the world which offers a romantic getaway without affecting the bank. Aside from the flight costs, these honeymoon destinations offer less expensive accommodation facilities without lacking in romance, adventure and relaxation.
In this blog we’re going to provide you a list of budget friendly honeymoon destinations for those who are ready to spend till 1 lac or less than that. Have a look.
1. Vietnam- It is a Southest Asian country popular for its wonderful tranquil beaches, bushing cities and gushing rivers. You’ll find there is a so much to explore over the country as if you choose it as your honeymoon destination.
Things to do: As a newlywed couple, you can really enjoy your best moments together in Vietnam. Some of the best things you can do at this place including eating out Vietnamese noodles in a restaurant, enjoy at beaches, cruising in Mekong Delta and Crawling via cu chi tunnels, camping at the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and biking trip with the locals and undertake a kayaking. When you compare the destination to its luxury counterparts, it is quite reasonable for enjoyment and travel purpose. Honeymooners can find accommodation at reasonable price as room are rented for as little as Rs. 2000 for a night.
Duration: 6 Days/5 Nights
Package cost (Couple): INR 95,000 and above
When to visit: September- December.
Visa: Visa is required; may be obtained on arrival if prior online approval has been obtained through a travel agency.
2. Bali- It is a favorite destination for Indian couples and easy to say why! Cause of its unending idyllic beaches, exotic sunsets and captivating spiritual energy. Bali is a budget friendly, breathtaking beautiful for a romantic and beach honeymoon.
Things to do: The wonderful island will leave you speechless with its WOW views, white sand beaches, enchanting mountains, alluring blue waters and vibrant green farms. I am damn sure that the super romantic vibes of the place will increase your love quitrents and undoubtedly make your honeymoon a memorable one.
Duration: 6 Nights and 7 Days
Package Cost: 1.2 – 1.5 lacs per couple
When to Visit: It is better to go Bali in May, June and September
Visa: Visa on arrival is available.
3. Thailand- Nowadays, Thailand is favorite and top-notch choice for those looking for an exotic honeymoon destination. Here, you’ll find easy and affordable to get high-end, honeymoon worthy hotels and experience set among some of the most stunning scenery on the planet. Along with pleasing beaches, Thailand has also a ton of culture and nature to turn out a perfect honeymoon. This won’t burn a hole in your pocket as it is one of the cheapest honeymoon destinations as well.
Things to do: Here you can visit a grand palace which provides a couple feel amazing. If you’re insects or bugs lover, Thailand is for you! Water sports are must for newlyweds to explore and you can also chill on best of the best and pristine Thai beaches for a laidback and get a comfortable honeymoon time.
Duration: 6 Days/ 5 nights
Package cost: INR 80,000 and above
When to visit: July to February- Coolest times to visit Thailand.
Visa: Visa on arrival is available
4. Philippines- Made up of 7107 islands, it has a excess of options for couples to embark on a lifetime journey. Sunny, sandy, rejuvenating, beautiful, exotic and relaxing- choosing Philippines as your honeymoon destinations is the one straight outta dreams. If you and your partner are beach babies, then you must consider this place for a romantic trip.
Things to do: Lazy Sunbathing, scuba diving, relax on beachside, romantic strolls at manila bay, ride a cart on the streets of manila, snorkeling, visit chocolate hills, wonderful island- all will make your speechless and take your breath down for a moment.
Duration: 7 Days/6 Nights
Package cost: INR 90,000 and above
When to visit: December – February is best to spice up your romantic journey.
Visa: No visa required for a stay not exceeding 21 days.
5. Sri Lanka- The neighboring country is perfect to start the journey of togetherness for lifetime. Right away from the hills, adventures to culture abundance secluded islands and beaches- Sir Lanka offers a myriad of experiences for newlyweds to find a new era of love. You can get best privacy in lap of the nature thorough the lush green rainforest, wildlife and tranquil beaches.
Things to do: Visit the endless beaches, water sports, relax on the sizzling sea shores, spot giant turtles coming ashore on the beaches of Rekawa and Kahandamodara, witness the captivating beauty of nature and visit Adam’s Peak. Here
Duration: 6 Days/5 nights
Package cost: INR 90,000 and above
When to visit: The best time of go Sri Lanka – December to March and best weather conditions on the east coast is from April, May and September.
Visa: Electronic Travel Authorization for 30 days.
copyrights Amritlife 2019, All rights reserved.